[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  MrManiac's Listings <mrmaniac dot lists at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall and Azureus...weird problem...
 Date:  Sun, 29 May 2005 16:12:35 +0200
Sorry, my problem is solved:

I think it was the OpenVPN server config zombie. I tried it some time
ago and changed my LAN subnet 2 weeks ago. So there obviously was a
wrong OpenVPN subnet overlapping my LAN subnet which broke the NAT.
Nothing came into my LAN from WAN. After removing all OpenVPN trails
from my config.xml everything was fine again...