[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  "Adam Hawkins" <hawkos at tpg dot com dot au>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ISP only offers Dynamic IP. Plleeaassee Heellpp!!!!
 Date:  Sun, 29 May 2005 04:17:55 -1000
Well,  192.168.1.35 (your WAN IP) and 192.168.1.4 (your LAN IP), are,
quite likely, on the SAME NETWORK.

Unless the mask is a WHOLE LOT tighter than what I'm assuming, you
need to move the LAN port to (for example) 192.168.2.x (and change
the DHCP range as well, assuming you're using DHCP on the LAN.)

Jim