[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  px5150 <px5150 at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall on net4801
 Date:  Fri, 27 May 2005 00:03:18 -0700
Hi,

m0n0wall has been running great on my soekris for quite some time.
About 2 weeks ago after an uptime of 40days or so, it just locked up
with no panic or errors on the console.  Since then, after being on for
anywhere from 15min to several hours it will just hang, no errors or
panics.  Over the course of the past week I tried several different
power supplies, cf cards, and even a different atheros wifi mini-pci
card.  Today while trying to figure out more, I got an error on the console.

  The error I'm getting is:
panic: spin lock held too long
sping lock sched lock held by 0xc1ec7000 for > 5 seconds

These two lines just keep repeating every few minutes or so it seems.

Anyone have this issue before?