[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Braden McGrath" <braden at mcmail dot homeip dot net>
 To:  "Simon Kuhn" <sak8 at eecs dot cwru dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] nge interface selection
 Date:  Mon, 30 May 2005 22:16:30 -0400
Simon,

If the later 4.x releases are working for you (1.2b3 is based on FBSD 4,
as you know), you might want to try beta 8.  They've moved back to the
4.x kernel due to various issues with 5, and it seems much more stable,
plus the GUI improvements that have come in the 5.x releases are still
there.

I'm curious, you going to be putting the m0n0 in Olin?  :)

--Braden
bwm3 AT alumni_cwru_edu