[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  script to work on iso images?
 Date:  Mon, 30 May 2005 23:34:18 -0400
Hey all,

I answer enough "stupid" questions that I feel I'm entitled to ask one
myself.  ;)

For the custom images available on my site, like the increased PPTP
limit and newly added serial console images, I use Jeb Campbell's
workon.sh (also available on my site).  But it doesn't work for
editing the iso images.

Anybody know of a script similar to workon.sh for editing iso images?
That makes it quick and easy to put up custom images like I have on my
site.

Thanks,

-Chris
http://chrisbuechler.com