[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Claude Morin <klodefactor at gmail dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b8
 Date:  Tue, 31 May 2005 00:13:53 -0400
Everything OK here so far: I've upgraded two 1.2b7 PCs (fxp & xl NICs) to
1.2b8 without problems.

One is configured as a simple bridging firewall (LAN & OPT1), WAN unused.
The other is configured with captive portal on OPT1, standard NAT on OPT1 &
LAN, built-in PPTP & DHCP server, and a few inbound rules. No traffic
shaping, OpenVPN, IPsec, etc. on either one.

-klode
P.S. OK, I meant "without problems" once I remembered to use the signed,
compressed image, and not the uncompressed image I keep around for fresh
installs via a live-bootable Linux CD (Knoppix or INSERT :-)

Claude