[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  edward mzj <edward underscore mzj at yahoo dot com dot cn>
 To:  Zachary Miller <znmiller at sbcglobal dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE:[m0n0wall] Web proxy
 Date:  Tue, 31 May 2005 15:55:42 +0800 (CST)
yes. but not so straight forward.

goto diagnotics->backup/restore, download the config.xml. open the file in an text editor and add
the following sentences into the <nat> </nat> section. you have to do so 'cause m0n0 doesn't
support adding a rdr rule on lan interface through the web gui. remember to restore your modified
config.xml when done.

<rule>
    <protocol>tcp</protocol>
    <external-port>80</external-port>
    <target>your-proxy-server-address</target>
    <local-port>your-proxy-server-port</local-port>
    <interface>lan</interface>
    <descr/>
</rule>

http://cn.mail.yahoo.com