[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kerem Erciyes <k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it>
 To:  "Zachary Miller" <znmiller at sbcglobal dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Redirects to LAN
 Date:  Tue, 31 May 2005 14:31:54 +0300
Hi,
This rule anbled me to user the https interface on the monowall and no
problems were seen.

the 81.x.x.x was my ip and I connected to mono from home to manage.

Firewall: Rules

WAN interface

Proto   Source          Port    Destination     Port    Description
TCP     81.213.76.239   *       212.12.135.51   *       wan access

Kerem Erciyes (k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it)
IT Sorumlusu
ISMACO Amsterdam BV (+90 216 394 00 00)
Ermenegildo Zegna Butik (+90 212 291 10 24)

This message is OpenPGP Signed and content and
identity of the sender can be verified with a
pulic PGP key of the sender. Public PGP key
can be obtained upon request.