[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Pope <spotnruby at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Console Language Changed
 Date:  Fri, 27 May 2005 07:56:35 -0400
While walking someone through how to detect the NICs in a new m0n0wall
installation over the phone, I was doing the same on a test box here.
I accidentally typed in 11 at the prompt instead of 1 and the console
language changed from English to something else (Polish?). I rebooted
the m0n0wall to see if that would reset the language and now I get
nothing displayed on the console. However, the m0n0wall is still
routing and responding to the webGUI. What happened and how do I fix
this?

Thanks

--
 Michael Pope

RTP Computer Services, Inc.
"Making Today's Technology Work For You"

http://www.rtpcomputer.com/