[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Martin" <SethM at turbinegenerator dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPSec VPN Clients
 Date:  Tue, 31 May 2005 13:28:41 -0400
So far I'm using PPTP connections when possible but due to hotel
restrictions and or cheap routers, sometimes PPTP doesn't tunnel
through.  With the default setup for MUVPN in the FAQ's (safenet) I cant
get it to work either through these same routers.  With our old
Watchguard Firebox (the reason we have MUVPN) its IPSec tunnel would
basically pierce anything, also supported Radius and DHCP.  What other
options do I have or what have others done to get through these
restrictions?

Thanks,

Seth