[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  list at angelnet dot com dot br
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  ISP managing user with captive portals
 Date:  Tue, 31 May 2005 20:39:27 +0300 (GMT-3)
Thanks and cool program.
I was reading about. and Maybe this can do what i need!

Iam a ISP and beside my NAS users autentication ( They have the IP
assigned to in this autentication by my PR4000 NAS), Iam looking for a
captive portal to.
Purpose:
Iam to put messags that concern this user, about payment, billing this
things.
User log in but cant not use internet, nothing, but they are redirect for
this captive portal. at this place. he need to put username and password
again to gain acess on internet or not!!

If this is possible How i do that? was little confuse this side of
configuration to me:
Iam using a PR400 from cyclades and ICRADIUS to log..
Any help can be cool!!
Thanks.