[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Garry Taylor" <gtaylor at proxim dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall affected by dyndns.org policy?
 Date:  Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:11:40 +0800
Hi
I just read the following on the Dyndns site, will this affect m0n0wall?

On or after Monday, December 15th, 2003, we intend to block all access
to our site by WRT54G routers that have not been upgraded. This block
will also impact a small number of customers running Angus Mackay's
ez-ipupdate client, version 3.0.11b7 - if you are running that client,
you should download and install the latest version (3.0.11b8) from the
author's site, as that version will not be impacted.

What version of ez-ipupdate is m0n0wall running?

Regards