[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Juan P. Ruiz" <JP at subnetangel dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  HOW TO MOUNT THE generic-pc-pb22r566.img in BSD??
 Date:  Sat, 13 Dec 2003 16:34:56 -0500
Sorry guys sent it as HTML

Hello guys,

Manuel first of all WHAT A KICK AS FIREWALL all the props to you. Ok now
here is my question.

I am trying to mount the generic-pc-pb22r566.img file in FreeBSD 4.9 but
I really don't know how?? Im pretty new a this but, also I tried using
the hackers guide but a lot of it is very helpful but im still having
issues basically I want to mount it so I can then extract the MFSROOT.GZ
files and edit them specifically the www directory jus changing the
colors in the gui that's all but I don't want o change nothing else then
I want to recreate the bin file and GZ it again and then place it back
in to generic-pc-pb22r566.img so that I can put it on the compact Flash
card. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thank you

SUBNETANGEL

jp at subnetangel dot com