1) I have just updated to pb22r566 from pb21 : It Seems that 'Disabled Log blocked packets by
default' doesn't have any effect. m0n0wall continues to log default packet (after reboot too). I
disabled too all log for all my rules. Maybe I've missed something else ?
2) I have some trouble with an OPT1 interface
- On OPT1 subnet computers, I can only set 'm0n0wall LAN interface' as nameserver (with
appropriate rules it's works), not OPT1 interface.
- But on LAN subnet computers, m0n0wall answer right on port 53 from each of its interfaces
(nameserver set as LAN or OPT1 or WAN ip interface) ???
3) I experiment an other (reverse) strange issue :
- From OPT1 SUBNET, I ask for http on an FQDN web server hosted by a computer attached to OPT1
subnet. DNS resolution works, I get webpage I expect.
- From LAN SUBNET, I ask for http on an FQDN web server hosted by a computer attached to OPT1
subnet, I get m0n0wall WebGUI !!!.
- From the same location I ask for the ip adress of the web server hosted on OPT1 Subnet, I get
webpage I expect.
Note : I have set nat rule inbound mapping TCP 80 to web server inside of OPT1 subnet.
Is something crazy in my mind ? (-;
4) Proposition of change :
- Get possibilty to modify IP TCP port of m0n0wall WebGUI in General setup
- Maybe offer a best identification in syslog by adding a number indexing rules in rules panel.
If these four asks are not too stupid please get me some return.