Precision on my pervious post : Q1 is newer, Q2 to 4 occured on pb21 too.
Before I don't known, I was not m0n0waller(-;
----- Original Message -----
From: "T. Lechat" <m0n0wall at lechat dot org>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 1:08 AM
Subject: [m0n0wall] pb22r566 : No effect of 'Disabled Log blocked packets by
default' + other question
1) I have just updated to pb22r566 from pb21 : It Seems that 'Disabled Log
blocked packets by default' doesn't have any effect. m0n0wall continues to
log default packet (after reboot too). I disabled too all log for all my
rules. Maybe I've missed something else ?
2) I have some trouble with an OPT1 interface
- On OPT1 subnet computers, I can only set 'm0n0wall LAN interface' as
nameserver (with appropriate rules it's works), not OPT1 interface.
- But on LAN subnet computers, m0n0wall answer right on port 53 from
each of its interfaces (nameserver set as LAN or OPT1 or WAN ip interface)
3) I experiment an other (reverse) strange issue :
- From OPT1 SUBNET, I ask for http on an FQDN web server hosted by a
computer attached to OPT1 subnet. DNS resolution works, I get webpage I
- From LAN SUBNET, I ask for http on an FQDN web server hosted by a
computer attached to OPT1 subnet, I get m0n0wall WebGUI !!!.
- From the same location I ask for the ip adress of the web server
hosted on OPT1 Subnet, I get webpage I expect.
Note : I have set nat rule inbound mapping TCP 80 to web server inside
of OPT1 subnet.
Is something crazy in my mind ? (-;
4) Proposition of change :
- Get possibilty to modify IP TCP port of m0n0wall WebGUI in General
- Maybe offer a best identification in syslog by adding a number
indexing rules in rules panel.
If these four asks are not too stupid please get me some return.