[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "SDamron" <sdamron at globalmtn dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Again...
 Date:  Sun, 14 Dec 2003 13:38:09 -0700
Hello folks,

Here is what I would like to do with my m0n0...I have 3 class C addresses, I
would like to be able to assign one IP address from each class C to the m0n0
and then do 1:1NAT for about 8 servers....Can this be done?!?!  Do I need to
forget about it?  The IP addresses are from 2 different providers, and I am
not sure I could just do an IP route statement in my edge router, as it
would probably cause some kind of melt down if I tried to route ip addresses
from one circuit to another.  Please let me know if this is do-able with
m0n0.

TIA,

Scott