[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Juan P. Ruiz" <JP at subnetangel dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to open the ISO image on FREEBSD??
 Date:  Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:32:52 -0500
Hey guys is me a gain thank a lot of the help earlier it really was
usefull but now I have a nother question... now I want to edit the cdrom
iso image I can esealy estract the mfsroot.gz once I mount the image on
my windows xp machine I then copy it to a folder and transfer the
mfsroot.gz file to my freebsd machine. I follow the instrauction to
mount the image and the hole nine yards I then edit what I want and the
I transfer the new edited MFSROOT.GZ file in to the ISO usuing WINISO
but when I boot it sais it cant find the the jernel any ideas guys???
Thank you