[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fady Makar" <fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
 Cc:  "'M0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] p22 m0n0Wall
 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:38:33 +1100
Hi,

I agree to that commect, Manuel please keep it up for us, and once again
much apperictaed for your great effort of benefiting everyone on this list
regardless of the few issues people had.

Fady.

Fady Makar

Network Administrator
MapData Sciences Pty Ltd
fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au <mailto:fady dot makar at mapds dot com dot au>
Office: (02) 8436 2816
Fax:    (02) 8436 2888
Mobile: 0411 628 590
http://www.mapds.com.au <http://www.mapds.com.au/>
Level 2, 156 Pacific Highway Greenwich Sydney NSW 2065