[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  "'M0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [SPAM] [m0n0wall] p22 m0n0Wall
 Date:  Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:30:58 -0500
I will admit right now that I took interest in this when i saw it on the
screensavers.  So I'm a newbie when it comes to this project.  (have not
really had a chance to play with it, waiting on the soekris board)  Looking
through the documents I'm just floored with the ammount of work that has
been done as well as the level of updating. (2 or 3+ times a month most of
the time).

I'd like to see some kind of wish list of stuff or supplies that you
(Manuel) would like donated.  Since I'm not daring enough to start in on
helping out yet, maybe this is one way to start!

-Rob