[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Manuel Kasper" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  brwatters at abs dash internet dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: p22 m0n0Wall
 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:23:21 +0100 (CET)
Brian R. Watters said:
> Not sure if anyone has said this yet however I am sure they have .. Your
> ROCK .. Your software is just what we have been looking for and it works
> GREAT ..

Yep, many people have said this, but I still like to hear it over and over
again. :) Of course people will always have issues with m0n0wall - it
cannot be a perfect solution for everyone after all - but problems are
there to be solved. Sometimes it might take a little longer, and I
apologize for that, but as I've said countless times before, I also do
have a life that doesn't consist of m0n0wall but still needs to be taken
care of. Also, since this is an open source project, people having
problems are expected to become active on their own and try to find a
solution instead of just moaning (the mailing list is there to help,
though). But I'm sure together we can keep m0n0wall going like that, and I
already wonder what it will look like in a year or two. :)

Greets,

Manuel