[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Fred Weston" <fred at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  "'Manuel Kasper'" <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Webserver on LAN behind m0n0wall NAT
 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 2003 04:33:02 -0500
Ok, that makes sense.  I've put in a couple host names, but it doesn't
seem to be working.  I'm using nslookup to query m0n0wall's IP address
for these hosts, and it's still returning the "real" IP addresses.  I
tried some random ones thinking that maybe these names were some how
cached on my PC, but that didn't seem to affect it at all.