[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rob Tucker" <rtucker at decalmods dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  dhcp and traffic status pages
 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:14:44 -0500
I have finally finished my development freebsd box to begin making
additions to m0n0wall. The first things I am going to create is a page
that parses the dhcpd.leases file and also shows how much traffic has
been passed for that lease. I was wondering if anyone had something
already cooking that I could start with and contribute to. If its
already in the works there is no reason to start over. Thanks again
Manuel and contributors for such a great product.