[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Kohlstedt" <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Still Can't Connect
 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:21:56 -0600
I've been having problems setting up m0n0wall. I've got the .iso burned
and I can boot off of it. It looks like it detects my cards properly
(3com 3c905's) but I am unable to connect to the web interface or ping
the lan interface.

I believe it's true that we no longer have to assign a function to our
card (lan/wan) if you're using the latest version. If I'm wrong on that,
please correct me. I haven't had any luck in the times I've tried
assigning a function. I always get "invalid interface name." I've tried
using the mac address as the name but that hasn't worked.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Bryan Kohlstedt