[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "T. Lechat" <m0n0wall at lechat dot org>
 To:  "SDamron" <sdamron at globalmtn dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Outbound NAT?
 Date:  Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:22:47 +0100
For each of your internal IP adress with server that is nated
put (for example) in DNS forwarder tab:

Host        Domain                    IP                       Description
www1    your.real.domain        192.168.1.5        My first webserver
www2    your.real.domain        192.168.1.10        My second webserver

Where each of these ip are internal and natted with thes following 2 rules
in NAT tab of m0n0wall
Proto        Ext. port range                Nat IP
Int port range                    Description
TCP        80                                    192.168.1.5
80                                    my first webserver
TCP        8080                                    192.168.1.10
80                                    my second webserver

So you can acces fom all your internal computer each of these two server
with their name.

It's works if you have configured dns server of your internal 'client'
computers with m0n0wall LAN ip