[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  dave <dave at rodrig dot com>
 To:  Bryan Kohlstedt <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Still Can't Connect
 Date:  Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:42:49 -0500
You do have to assign a function to the NICs, unless you get lucky and
they happen to be assigned correctly. This can be done now in the
webgui, no need to type the names on the console.

Check out this screenshot to see what I'm talking about.
http://www.rodrig.com/~dave/webgui.png

Are the NICs confirmed good? Have you used them elsewhere?

dave