[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bryan Kohlstedt <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 To:  dave at rodrig dot com, Bryan Kohlstedt <bkrosco at earthlink dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Still Can't Connect
 Date:  Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:02:40 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
See, this is where my confusion came in. I've got it working now that I was told that I do in fact
have to assign the interfaces. Once I assigned the lan and wan, I was able to connect via the web
interface and everything is now working fine. Until I did that, I was unable to connect to the
webgui to assign a interface to lan/wan.

How can you assign from the webgui? Don't you need to assign a lan interface before a connection to
the lan nic(webgui) could be made?

Well, I've got it working now that I was told I need to assign the interfaces. So far, I like it.

Thanks