[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Sprinzing <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Postings with reciept option set
 Date:  Tue, 31 May 2005 23:16:39 +0200
Hi Folks,
seemingly, this list is going to be the runner up for the "click ok to
send confirmation" olympics.

Oh please. I am sure not to be the only one that is annoyed of having to
click away these messages when reading mail from a mailing list.

So please be so considerate, and tick that option off when posting on
any mailing list.

And, i am sure too, you yourself must be annoyed of 328 Confirmarion
mails gathering in your inbox pewrfectly hiding away the important stuff.

thanks

thomas (lurking newbie)

PS: yes, i know, this post is double. darn automagic touchpad thought
it'd done me a favor in clicking "send" when it saw my hand's palm.