[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Roman Krcma" <krcma at flame dot cz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN Question ?
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:59:51 +0200
Hi ,
I have a little problem with m0n0wall. I have 2 pc with monowalls .
On the first machine is configuration : subnet /24 ip adress ,
On the second machine is configuration ip adress , these monowalls i have
connected via VPN IP sec. , Pings from one to second works fine. How i can configure that computer
from my segment ( will be use as the default gateway ip adress of second monowall - a via this adress my subnet will go to the internet. How i must set
routing table ? What i must to do if i want use monowalls in this configuration ? What i must to set
in my firewall configuration ? I want with MonoWall
manage my inet traffic. Thanx - Roman KRÈMA

PS. excuse my english