[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrej Fercic" <andrej at pcklinika dot si>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems running m0n0wall 1.2b7 with heavy load
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:56:18 +0200
Hello again !

My m0n0wall freezes after running great for couple of days. I can not reach
m0n0 from LAN site eather (ping fails). I am using Compaq Deskpro C400 with
128MB of RAM, Intel onboard NIC for WAN + RTL based LevelOne NIC for LAN.
Does anybody have the same problems as I do?
( I am using m0n0wall as firewall - router for our 3 servers. Internet link
is ADSL PPPoE based with MultiNAT 8DW / 0.7UP)

Cheers,

Andrej