[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jason King <sardiskan at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Sending Message to list@host.domain.com
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 13:51:53 -0500
I am having some problems with my ezmlm. When I send a message to
list at domain dot com, the delivery works fine. But when I send a message to
list at host dot domain dot com, it bounces giving a message that the listname
needs to be in the To: or cc: of the email, which it was.

To add more complexity, I can subscribe to the list with
list dash subscribe at host dot domain dot com, I just can't post to the
list at host dot domain dot com.

Jason

--
Unless a grain of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only
a single seed.