[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Lawson" <alawson at calhost dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: VLAN Support - How to set it up quickly {{CRUNCH TIME}}
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:08:48 -0700
Hello,

I am running 1.2b8 and trying to figure out how to create multiple vlan's on
a single LAN interface (VLAN ID: 101, VLAN ID: 102, VLAN ID: 103 etc etc). I
have a layer 2 switch and an existing Cisco setup, but I cannot figure out
how to get VLAN's to work or to create them.

IPs are public on the WAN and on the LAN as well. No private IP space
anywhere in this scenario.

How do I go about doing this? I cannot find ref in the documentation
anywhere and/or any option within the control panel.

Thanks in advance!

--
Adam
Systems Engineer