[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal/Radius Prepaid
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:08:14 -0500
First of all: Thanks for fixing the Captive Portal funcions on 1.2b8, great!

We are testing the Monowall Captive Portal for an WISP that wants to offer
prepaid services. We run a commercial radius-accounting backend, the captive
portal function works excellent on postpaid solutions. For prepaid services
we need to interrupt sessions when account balnace reaches 0. So far Monowall
Radius Accounting updates accounting information on logout. Is there a way to
do interim radius checks and kickoff users with a negative balance? does
anybody on this list use Monowall for prepaid services?

Thanks for any hint

Enrique

--
Dirk Enrique Seiffert