[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason" <Jason at Weatherserver dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Beta 1.2b8
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 22:09:53 -0400
The ram would do it. It only has 48 megs of ram and the b7 only used 84% of it. Anyways to set m0n0
to ignore the memory size?

I just made a test.img and got the error you spoke of.  I do hope there is a way to set m0n0 to
ignore the memory issue.

     The following input errors were detected:

        a.. The uploaded image file is not for this platform (generic-pc).