[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adam Lawson" <alawson at calhost dot com>
 To:  "Aaron with Morad" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VLAN Max
 Date:  Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:42:09 -0700
Hi Aaron-
Hugely appreciated (hope this works!). Quick follow-up for you:

Okay so it says "Bridge with" (When you click "(assign)" and you click on the new VLAN interface)
... In my case since the VLAN's are configured on the LAN interface, would I need to specify any
bridge at all? It gives me the option of "none", "WAN" and "LAN"...

Thanks again,

Adam