[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christian Oswald" <coswald at dls dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Running m0n0wall behind existing router
 Date:  Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:29:12 -0500
Not true, you can't put mono on a T1, that's one reason for a cisco
router and mono together. Mono can't do half the routing a cisco router
is able to do, can't have multiple WAN connections, fail over etc. On
that same page, a cisco router can't function as a firewall as well as a
cisco can. So yes, mono and cisco router make a good team.

Cheers,

christian