 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Running m0n0wall behind existing router
 Date:  Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:32:37 +0200
On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 11:04, Andrej Fercic wrote:
> Niklas, I am confused. Why you want to Cisco and m0n0 together. Use one or
> another. M0n0 has all functions as Cisco has + network shaping which you
> want extra. So hang out with m0n0 only !!!

You can't always do that ;-)

A friend of mine has VoDSL, so he has to use the router from the ISP to
get his phonecalls, but the router can't do shaping and VPN, so we have
to do that on another device.

I'm hoping on finding more info on the router when it arives, so we can
switch it to bridge-mode and let the m0n0wall handle everything.

But I'm not optimistic on that. The ISP said it wasn't possible, and
they knew of no hack to do it.

Too bad.