[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christian Oswald" <coswald at dls dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Running m0n0wall behind existing router
 Date:  Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:07:42 -0500
Well, this is the monowall list so I don't want to talk about pfsense
too much. But cisco routers have the function off adding multiple wan
connections that you can bond together to make one large pipe. It also
has the ability to use various routing protocols etc which pfsense can't
right now.

Cheers,

Christian