[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Thompson <jim at netgate dot com>
 To:  Christian Oswald <coswald at dls dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Running m0n0wall behind existing router
 Date:  Thu, 2 Jun 2005 06:31:57 -1000
What routing protocols *really matter* beyond BGP (which probably
isn't that useful on a m0n0/pfSense like device anyway), OSPF and RIPv2?

BTW, making wider pipes isn't the same as making faster pipes.    Not
that you said that, but latency counts, and wider pipes only help
relieve queuing depth induced latency.