[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolas Moffa <nicolas dot moffa at free dot fr>
 To:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Possible set up and configuration ?
 Date:  Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:41:26 +0200
It is a web proxy but the part of network where is the proxy is not
allowed for me, a simple computing student. I am just allowed to try set
up m0n0wall for a part of my exams like a simple user.

But Bachman Kharazmi (a m0n0wall mailing list user) suggest to me this :

(*nix host running dhcpd, run apache too if you want something to show)

crossed cable

[WAN]
M0n0
[LAN +dhcpd]

crossed cable

(demostration host)

And I think it is a good idea for a m0n0wall demostration and more
particulary for captive portal.

Nicolas