[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  Nicolas Moffa <nicolas dot moffa at free dot fr>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Possible set up and configuration ?
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:25:34 +0500
yes, the suggested network  sounds good.

It is always impressive to show people what has been blocked from the
outside - the red crosses on the Firewall log page is easy
understandable by everyone. If you get something on the *nix host that
generates traffic then you can show that m0n0 has blocked it.