[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <Andreas dot Schaefer at Proleit dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] multiple PPTP connections from behind a m0n0 wall 1.2b7 do not work
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:32:21 +0100
> We are currently using m0n0 wall 1.2b7 on a site.
> It is connected to the internet using PPTP to the ISP (Austria).
> Now we have the problem that only one host (w2k) can
> successfully connect from behind the m0n0 wall to a pptp
> server on the internet.

I had exactly the same problem a few years ago when I was using a Speedtouch
530 to connect to an ADSL connection via PPTP. This was using a linux
ipchains-based firewall at the time, so I don't think it's a m0n0wall issue.

Can you connect to your ISP via any other method apart from PPTP?

Regards,

Chris