[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Daniel Foster <dan at melbourne dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] FW: Public webservers behind monowall
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jun 2005 09:53:41 -0400
On 6/3/05, Daniel Foster <dan at melbourne dot co dot uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought someone was going to come back and say that!
>
> Its *not* filtered bridge that I want, I need the subnet on OPT1 to be different to the subnet on
EXT, I hope my initial question explained that?

Just set it up exactly the same way you'd set up an interface with
private IP's, except enable advanced outbound NAT so everything
outbound doesn't get NAT'ed.

Or, if you want, leave a private subnet on the OPT1 side and 1:1 NAT
it.  It'd be less trouble to leave public IP's on OPT1, so you don't
have to put in a bunch of 1:1.

-Chris