[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  lutz dot niederer at gmx dot net
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Port Problems on new WRAP.1E-2
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jun 2005 17:26:40 +0200 (MEST)
Hello,

I just received a WRAP.1E-2.  I am wondering why I am unable to autodetect
the network ports.  And I have the problem that OPT1 does not seem to work
on my switch (tried X & non-X cables).  The switch is from Edimax.  I
browsed the mailing list and found some articels about ports not working as
desired.  I found one article that says that there are problems with certain
boards from taiwan with serial EEC...  I have such a board.  Some tips what
I can try?
And can anybody tell me what the three LEDs are for?  One LED is always on,
the others are always off.  According to the mailing list some say that they
have a function others say that they do not work.  Can somebody explain the
LED's function to me?

Thanks a lot!
Lutz

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++