[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  edward mzj <edward dot mzj at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Andreas dot Schaefer at proleit dot de" <Andreas dot Schaefer at proleit dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple PPTP connections from behind a m0n0 wall 1.2b7 do not work
 Date:  Sat, 4 Jun 2005 00:36:26 +0800
the way you connect to your isp is not the key problem.
the key is the version ipf ( v3.4.35) in m0n0 can only handle one pptp
connection a time. recent version of ipf (4.xx) can support multiple pptp
v2 call-outs but it's said newer ipf is still buggy. so i don't think even the
upcoming release of m0n0 can support multiple pptp call-outs.

sorry for my poor english