[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Fabian Aguirre <fabian at linuxtoday dot biz>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Upgrade from 1.2b3 to 1.2b8
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:19:44 -0400
I upgraded from b3 to b8 last night.
1. made a backup of config file just in case.
2. downloaded the generic image for hd to my local system.
3. logged into m0n0wall and clicked firmware upgrade.
4. at the next screen was a browse button to upload image from my local system.
5. m0n0wall reported that the firewall would now reboot.

went like clockwork :)

- Don