[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Simon SZE-To <simonchs at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] what speed can m0n0wall handle?
 Date:  Sat, 4 Jun 2005 08:51:13 +0800
hello,

for your reference, i'm running a pc with celeron 2.4ghz, 256mb ram and
sandisk 256mb compactflash on data center with 100mbit connection. with
m0n0wall 1.2b8, polling enable, fxp0 link0 on all interface (lan/wan/dmz),
i've got around 85mbit/s, 11% memory usage and 0% cpu usage (oh, due to
polling support?)
i think it can be a little bit faster, if my service provider change their
old switch/router. ;-)