[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall stops passing inbound traffic
 Date:  Fri, 3 Jun 2005 23:42:39 -0400
I have a Net4501 running ver 1.11 at my office.  I have rules to allow
port 80,23,5900,3306 to a couple of PCs on the Lan side.  I have had
PPTP running as well with the M0n0wall as the server.  For no apparent
reason, all those ports are closed, nothing can get in.  I can use
them on the Lan side of the fw.  This happened before when I wanted to
run 1.2b7.  All of this ran for about 30 days before it stopped.
Looking at my rules they appear fine.  I rebooted the fw with no
relief.  The modem I am using is a Cayman on a DSL line. It is set for
Gateway mode.  I have static IP addresses that have worked for almost
a year.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Does this happen to everyone
else?
Ed