[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "pmok" <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 To:  "Ed Lentz" <elentz at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall stops passing inbound traffic
 Date:  Sat, 4 Jun 2005 18:10:52 +1000
I've recently had a similar experience. Ver 1.11 suddenly locks up.
Unlike your case, I couldn't access anything, everything inbound or
outbound were blocked.

I reset the system and everything is fine again.
(The system was up for 10 days)

This is a regular PC using a Celeron 1.2Ghz with 512MB RAM.
(CD-ROM/Floppy version of m0n0Wall).

Regards
-Stmok