[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ed Lentz <elentz at gmail dot com>
 To:  pmok <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall stops passing inbound traffic
 Date:  Sat, 4 Jun 2005 07:33:57 -0400
Thanks for the replies
Hi Stmok,
I even restarted the fw, with no joy, this has happened before and I
had to default the system.  This is not the way I expect this to work.
 I read where guys have these setup for months with no issues.

Hi Andre,
It seems that maybe my config gets corrupted?  Is that possible?  My
lan users aren't bright enough to accidently log into the M0n0. Even
if they did I have a 15 digit password on it. I run a good virus
checker on all my lan pcs.  This is getting frustrating.  Eventually I
want to run VOIP thru this and it appears to not be very stable at
all.  Or at least the longevity of "set it and forget it" is short.

Thanks

Ed