[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
 Date:  Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:04:19 +0100
Hi,

        would the person at 82.236.108.66
(cxr69-6-82-236-108-66.fbx.proxad.net) please fix their mail server as
you're bouncing e-mails from the m0n0wall mailing list.

                                Neil.

In message <20050604140005 dot B60141553C at localhost dot localdomain>, Mail
Delivery System <MAILER dash DAEMON at localhost dot localdomain> writes

--
Neil A. Hillard                E-Mail:   neil at dana dot org dot uk
                               Web:      http://www.dana.org.uk/